- Eger, Hungary
- Lille, France
- Assess and clarify Customer’s functional requirements related to the system/software jointly with the Business Consultant.
- Develop and modify applications or part of the application, prepare related documentation.
- Work out and develop solutions, concepts, procedures, operational method or mathematical operation applied as the basis of the software interface.
- Test applications and systems. Establish and maintain test environment.
- Implement and roll-out of hardware and software.
- Prepare technical documentation of the completed developments.
- Ensure and monitor the continuous and smooth operation of the software and hardware.
- Eliminate errors on the user side, modify data and write status reports on the resolution of incidents and problems.
- Engage in pre-sales activities: respond to requests for proposals and put together bids, prepare presentation materials and project plans.
- Coordinate, mentor and manage peers working in similar positions from professional point.
- Manage professional knowledge: develop professional training materials, coordinate the work of staff members engaged in the development of professional training materials, provide professional training and organize training activities.
- Participate in the Solution Architecture of the overall Oracle Retail implementation
- Execute against development plans and advises management when changes are needed
- Lead technical requirements gathering, data conversion and integration design sessions
- Create, design and implement the Oracle Retail batch schedule
College degree in programming, software developement or information technology.
Work experience: 3+ years of experience in software development is preferred. Application maintenance and support or system analysis is desired. Experience in providing consultancy services is an advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Employee should have professional competencies in the following fields:
- Technical and development background of Oracle Retail modules.
- Development tools: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Pro*C
- Operation systems: Windows, Linux, Unix,
Good written and oral communication skills in English.
Personal characteristics: Skills to cooperate with others/to work in teams, practice-oriented mind-set, proactivity, diplomacy, good organizing skills, accuracy, customer-oriented attitude, objectivity, imaginative thinking, creativity and agility.
Travel up to 80%.