- The business consultant participates in the implementation design phases of a transformation project. He / she advises the client and ensures the conformity of the implemented solution to the client’s expectations.
- He / she investigates, analyzes and documents the conformity between the client’s need and the solution implemented by Quickborn Consulting.
- The Senior Functional Consultant will work closely with the Project Manager or will be in direct contact with clients.
- The junior functional consultant will work closely with the senior functional consultant, the project manager and / or will be in direct contact with the client.
Both levels must have a university degree or a school diploma in economics or commerce or equivalent training in retail.
Senior Functional Consultant
- 4 to 5 years of experience in the ERP project environment at the customer, allowing you to have an overall view of one of the following areas: procurement, network management (Back Office / Front Office), or a consulting experience in the retail sector.
- You have in-depth knowledge of typical business processes in the retail industry.
- Your listening and organizational skills, your perseverance in your work and your business expertise allow you to pilot organizational transformation programs with our customers, who are among the most reputable retail companies in the world.
Junior Functional Consultant
- You want to gain experience in retail consulting and ERP solutions for retail.
- You are looking to work with clients who are among the most successful retailers in the world.
- You have studied the business processes applied to retail and you have abilities to learn and share functional expertise and business processes with customers as well as with your colleagues. You seek challenges.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and French is required at both levels of this position.
- Skills to cooperate with others/to work in teams, practice-oriented mind-set, proactivity, diplomacy, good organizing skills, accuracy, customer-oriented attitude, objectivity, imaginative thinking, creativity and agility.