As contact person, Customer Relationship Manager manages communication between participants (customer, project /support delivery team) in projects supporting Oracle Retail-based ERP systems. CRM is responsible for the Employer’s key customers and coordinates the Employer’s technical and business consultants for project implementation purposes. Customer Relationship Manager as a service manager is responsible for support delivery processes in accordance with SLA reaction, response, delivery deadlines and represents the Employer.
- strong written and spoken French and English language knowledge is a must
- college degree in economics, business or informatics
- presentation experience and basic skills in formal project management
- qualification and at least 3-5 years of experience in the fields of business management consultancy, information technology. Knowledge of Retail business processes, integrated enterprise resource planning systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Retail systems and the related business processes is an advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Employee should have professional competencies in the following fields:
- strong user level knowledge of Office program, basic skills in formal project management
- skills to cooperate with others, practice-oriented mindset, proactivity, good organizing and time management skills, customer-oriented attitude
- knowledge of the Oracle Retail systems and the related business processes is an advantage
International business travel is needed.